Friday, November 21, 2008

Anywhere you go, Anyone you meet.

I ain't givin up quite yet, I've got too much to lose.

Pulling strong, living life. Happily ever after.
Is that the life I'm longing for?
Indeed it is and it is the life I currently have.
I have a life that is full of joy although not free of stress or hardwork.
I keep busy, I stay happy, I look above, I hold tight.
Family, Friends, God, Toms, everything I need is there, is here, is all around me.
I am blessed, I am unique, I am carrying out my purpose.






This holiday season, Toms set a goal to be able to give 30,000 pairs of shoes to children in Ethiopia to prevent Podoconiosis. You can help! Just visit www.tomsshoes.com and make a purchase, whether it be for shoes, a bag, a hat, or a shirt, any purchase made results in a pair of shoes going to a child in need. Gift Toms this holiday season, you can give giftcards via their website as well. Spread the word, spread the love, spread the Toms.





lovelovetoms.

No comments: