For undisclosed reasons, I should be a bit more unstable at the moment and yet here I am, content. Not only content, but happily catching up on things around the house....like cleaning. And if you know me very well, then you know that I very much so do NOT like cleaning my own messes at all. I'm not a dirty person, but I am a messy person. I'll clean up your mess before I'd clean up my own. You see, normally that's a nice trait to have...to take care of others before yourself, but in this situation, it isn't so good. It'd be nice of me to clean up my own messes just as much as another person's mess. Working on that...well, sort of. I also got back to my work-out routine. Not sure if I'd call it routine quite yet since this is only my first day back to it. Hopefully I'll stick to all of this, despite my trip to Atlanta next week for Passion. (which I am STOKED for! woohoo!)
Alright now. So what's the point of the blog post? Good question, I have no idea. I just wanted to update this. I know throughout the past 2-3 weeks I've been wanting to write GREAT post about GREAT topics. I never got around to those posts (obviously), so here I am. Writing about nonsense. Merrily doing so. Sitting down in my freshly almost all of the way cleaned bedroom, listening to music, sporting a dopey smirk and typing away.
This really could be the most pointless thing I've ever written and shared on this blog. Normally these sort of posts go onto my Xanga (Yes, I still use that. Want to read it? Perfect! supjennifer.xanga.com I warn you, those posts are complaining, ranting, raving, happiness, sadness, bragging, self-destruction and everything else of the sort.)
Well, I'm glad that I'm content. I know that I couldn't be without God. Please be praying for me to continue to find peace and a few other things I'm needing at the moment. Thanks. Prayers are appreciate to a great extent. And if you're in the praying mood, please be praying for these people and their situations as well:
- Couple moving to Michigan, the girl is uprooting her entire life to leave her home in Jacksonville for a new life with her fiancé in the Midwest. Pray not only for their move, but for their marriage soon to start.
- Good friend & her fiancé getting married in spring 2012.
- Everyone going to Passion next week. That our hearts and lives are changed forever.
- For your next door neighbors and if you don't have any, then a random stranger you saw today. If you didn't see anyone today, pray for an old or new friend.
- For your future spouse if you are single and if you are in a relationship or married, pray for your spouse.
- The people around the world that are worshipping and praising in places it is prohibited.
- For the missionaries and the people that they encounter.
- For your family and friends.
- Young married couple with only one car needing another to help make life easier, also their financial situation.
- For the people that feel lost and alone, help them to feel loved and find God (if they already are in a relationship with God, let them be reminded of how great God and his love is.)
- For the new year to be better than all the past years and to not live in the past for those that struggle with that.
I love you guys, all of you, even the difficult ones like myself.