Saturday, May 1, 2010

Be who you'll be.

I have to remember this.
I have to remember to be the shining light in people's lives.
After all, all of my good days outweigh my bad days.
Complaining does nothing, so I need not complain.
I say that only as a memo to myself.
To everyone else, please, if you have something you want to get off your chest, then do it.
And I'm here to listen if you feel you need somebody to talk to about it.
God is there all of the time, but sometimes, being as human as we are, we feel a deep desire for the physicality that a person brings to listen to our hurt as well as our joy.
I promise to pray for you.
Thank-you for being in my life. You've done so much for me just by being a friend, or even an acquaintance, so praying for you and being there for you is the very least I could do.

Lord, thank-you for making my life all that it is.
I'm blessed. You show yourself to be greater with each passing day.
Thank-you for putting so much responsibility on me and for the life that I've been given.


lovelovelove

No comments: