Wednesday, July 11, 2007

you're never too far down, i promise you'll be found.

so on this pathway we call life, i have come to realize that i could not possibly have made it this far as successful as i have without God. sure, i already knew this, but it's just so great to know. He is more amazing than i could possibly put into words. the miracles he has performed in my life are awe-inspiring. my testimony is one that i will share with the world, although i have had struggles in my life in several different areas, i know that God has put me through everything I have been through for a reason. sure, when i was younger, i just said that i didn't like it and didn't like my family or my friends or my life, but over the years, God has blessed me with certain wisdom beyond my years and i realize that everything truly is in His name. i have gone through everything in my life for a specific reason. the most impacting are for my testimony i believe. if you care to hear it, just let me know, i'd share it. you'll be in shock, i'm sure. i have gotten to the point in my life where "i just don't care" what others think. i want to live to worship God. i don't care if people make fun of me for it, if people look down upon it, and i believe that nobody else should feel that way either. God has been more than helpful in my life and He can be in yours as well. prayer is so strong, just like the Casting Crowns song says: What if His people prayed? honestly....what if everyone called upon the name of the LORD to be broken, to be humble, to start a revolution. it could happen. the Savior that fed 4 thousand and 5 thousand with less than 10 loaves of bread, the LORD that raised people from the dead, out of the tomb even, and the Jesus Christ that died upon the cross for each and every one of our sins....is the same God that exists today. people may wonder why those things "don't happen nowadays" and it's simple. our faith. we need to strengthen it. be honest and pure with God. He gave us life, therefore we should live this life He has blessed us with for Him. tell the world that Jesus saves as Hillsong sings. worship Him in everything you do, whether it be opening a door for somebody, helping somebody pick up dropped belongings, just do random acts of kindness. always be wondering how you can help people. give a homeless person food and water, talk to them, they'll really appreciate it and it will bring a huge smile to your face, possibly even tears. and even though it's surely not required, try to spend time with Him on a daily basis. pray to Him, talk to Him, read His word, sing to Him, worship Him in some way. stop caring what people think, people are not forever, God and His love is. live for Him, it will definitely be worth it "in the end." i love God. i love praising Him. He has blessed me with so much, and i will surely live my life for Him forever. He deserves all the attention He can get, and although i am human and do fail at that at times, i want to strive to give Him everything. it will be difficult and it will take time, but i think i'm ready to do this. lay it ALL down for Him. afterall...."I'd leave ninety-nine, leave them all behind, to find you." Jesus got my attention, He "found" me, and i am surely glad i returned to Him. my life is more than amazing all because of the grace of God. stay happy and never be complacent. (:

No comments: