Monday, December 7, 2009

I tell myself.

I have so much I want to say right now, but I won't say most of it.

Basically, I love that I have such the selection of very good people in my life.
Sure, a few rotten apples will show up in the bunch, but you can't let that ruin anything for you.
You have to stay optimistic. You have to see past the negative and push through and uncover the real, the positive. Sometimes, I forget that, but thankfully I have been blessed with people that reveal all of that to me all over again.

Life is good.
Despite all that happens, life still goes on and it is still good.

You can't run away from life, but you can embrace it and make the best of it.
If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. And recently, I've been taking that saying to heart.

I'm so thankful for the people in my life.
And for my life in general.
Unreal. So unreal.
And I love it.





loveloveuplifting

No comments: