Saturday, February 13, 2010

I love you more than life.

So, as I was coming to an end of my jog this morning, I started thinking about how much I think.
I decided something that I already knew...
I think a lot.
But the thing is, I feel like I think about things worthwhile.
Well, at least part of the time I do.
Other times it's nonsense.

However, God must've blessed me with such a mind that thinks so much, so deeply, and so uniquely.
I have a curious mind and an adventurous heart.
That combination is going to amount to something in the end, I know it.
I can feel it.

I bet you that all of these great people that have once lived or are living today had similar thoughts at one point.
My thought after all of this 'thinking' thinking and how it's going to amount to something,
was me remembering that God has me for bigger and better things than just your typical 9-5 job.
God is going to use me, I want him to.
I want to leave a legacy, I want people to see God when they see me.
I know that I fail at that a lot of the times,
but I need to try to stay on track with that.
I want people to never see me, but to only see God.

I want God to be able to make light in places never once illuminated through me.
I want to go to the darkest places and have God's light shine brighter than it has ever shone.
The world can be changed, we can change it.
We cannot, not even for a minute, think that we are not capable of such things.
We have to stand firm and confident that we can be a revolution.
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
I don't know about you,
but I'd like to see more love, more God.
And for that to happen, I can't just sit around waiting and wishing for that to happen,
I have to be a part of that change.
I will be part of that change.
I will change the world.
I will be all that God wants me to be.

He put me together the way He did for a reason,
He died for me and yet I stand here selfishly claiming my own life.
Yeah, right.
I'm nothing without Him.
All to Him I owe and I'm not ashamed to say it.
I have to use all that I am for Him,
I cannot let any bit of me go to waste,
especially when I feel so unique at times.
I can do this and I will.



lovelovefaith

No comments: