Saturday, March 3, 2012

Your love has won.

I felt like an update was needed. My posts over the past several months have talked about struggle, confusion and randomness.

I have once again come to peace with things. I'm glad that God's sent me little reminders lately. Grounding me again. Bringing me back to the basics of it all. Remembering my purpose.
It is so good.

The reminders have come in the form of conversations with friends, music, quotes, movies, books, friend's praying for me, etc.
The best thing we can do right now is take everything as it comes, and not worry ourselves with things that have happened, or things that are to come.
*
You may tell a tale that takes up residence in someone's soul, becomes their blood and self and purpose. That tale will move them and drive them and who knows what they might do because of it, because of your words. That is your role, your gift. 
Those are both quotes from "The Night Circus," a book I recently read and they really hit home with me. I just wanted to share some examples of the reminders I've gotten about why I'm alive and how to live life. God works in the best of ways. He reaches you in ways that you don't expect.

I'm happy. I'm content. I feel safe knowing that everything is in His hands and I don't have to worry about it. All I need to do is take that first step and He'll take care of it from there. My fears are removed. After all, fear is not of God, rather of the enemy who comes to steal, kill and destroy. So thankful to be on God's side. The war is over. Love has won. #WhiteFlag

This post is poorly written and to be honest, I'm not really fully focused on writing this. For that, I apologize. I am currently helping a friend out with building her website. I may edit this later or re-write it completely. Chances are, I won't.

loveloveupdate


No comments: