Monday, June 9, 2008

speechless

Kevin Bales just commented on my last post. Do you realize that he is one of my role models? It's amazing how God works, it's kind of like God was saying to me in a completely real way "Your dreams are more than just dreams, they can be a reality, you can do it." Wow, Kevin Bales...and he mentioned FreeTheSlaves.net in the comment, If you were in my speech class, you know that I did a whole speech on that and Zach Hunter. Wow, how awesome!! One of my major role models just commented on my blog, how on earth does that happen? Seriously, God works in the most amazing of ways. This week is going to be awesome, I can feel it. I am so excited to see the ways that God will work throughout this week and throughout my time in Africa. Every little thing matters, God works through everything. I know that the lesson I'll be teaching is also so that I can learn more about it as well, the teacher must also be a student like a leader must also be a follower.

Wow, so Nikki just IMed me reminding me about how I need to keep my focus on God and that she's happy that I'm doing that and want to and realize that I slipped away. here, i'll just copy and paste part of what she said to me, it's awesome and touched my heart, once again, God is speaking to me so clearly through these people. So this is what she said, "i know that if you just take some time you can get it all right becuase you are a strong person you are one of the main reasons why i wanted a better relationship with God and strived for a better relationship with and for Him. You have such a drive that makes people want to jump on the band wagon and i want to have that also so you need to get things back right with God because you bring so many people to Him without even realizing it" Things like this are even more of a reason that I want to be completely in love with Christ again. I can't believe that I ever strayed. I know how awesome life can be with God leading it, I don't understand why or how I fell so far away for so long, but at least I'm finally getting back in love with God. I am remembering the love that God has, it's the best love ever. It really does leave me speechless....which i know, i've written a lot for having this post titled "Speechless," but honestly...me being speechless completely, that's rare...i always have so much on my mind, a ridiculous amount of thoughts, but I love it. :)

I am so happy. I forgot that I could be this happy. Please continue to pray for the Africa missions trip. For us going and even more for those people who we are going to. This is going to be so amazing, God is working so much, just give it all to Him, you'll know that God is there, there is no way you can doubt His awesome power when you just give it all to Him.

<3

No comments: