Monday, June 9, 2008

i got a plan. --struggles.

lyricssss. ahh! music is good. :) okay, anyway!

today was good, interesting, but good. tomorrow will be good. i have to pick up prescriptions for medicine i need to bring to Africa (i leave FRIDAYYY!!) thursday i'll be packing all day and I have an Africa meeting at night, then early to bed for me. I have to be at church before 6am on Friday morning for the drive down to O-town to leave for Africa.

I just got home from shopping with my mom for more necessities. I have to start packing soon, too. and finishing up laundry, and sewing my dresses since right now i just have a bunch of fabric. Wow, I'm going to Africa, God is going work SO much, I am way more than excited. Especially for teaching my lesson, God Alone. it will be a challenge though, so I have to give it all to Him and trust that He will speak through me so that these people will understand correctly and I don't confuse them since it is a complicated topic that honestly...i don't even fully understand. But of course I don't, it's God...nobody fully understands God, nobody ever will. That's one of the things that is just so amazing about Him. and His love, wow...the love of Christ, the greatest love ever.

I'm thankful for my friends that I have. I don't have many 'close' friends and i have no 'best' friends, but the friends i have are all pretty amazing and nice. I am blessed. and who knows, maybe one day some of my friends will be 'close' and will be my 'best' friends, that'll be nice. I'm loving life, I am thankful each and everyday. and even though i still suffer sometimes and mess up and am hurt, I know that God is there for me and He sees the big picture and I need to just fully trust in Him and then everything will work out for His glory.

xoxo


p.s. please keep me in your prayers, i'm struggling in life at the moment :(

No comments: