Thursday, July 3, 2008

something to do.

So I've been home for a little over an hour now and I have just been doing a lot of thinking. I'm getting my associates in December, then it's off to some university that I don't care to go to for a major that I can do practically nothing with. I have no idea what university I will end up going to, probably something stereotypical such as UF or FSU although I would much rather go to Union University in Tennessee. I really have no favor in location other than out of Florida. I don't hate Florida for any particular reason, I just could do without the constant humidity and lack of an actual winter. I would like to move further north and do who knows what living who knows where. I can't decide whether I'd want to live in a cabin in the mountains or an artists loft in some major city where fashion is all the rage. I feel that I could live either of those lives just fine, they are just completely different because with each of those locations, comes along a different future. I could pursue acting and become rich and live in the city life being able to be fashionable and be able to see whatever band I pleased whenever, wherever. or I could go with the mountain life and live without the new technology. A computer to type and record my thoughts in, a journal, a library. That'd be all I need. Good books and a way to write good books, or at least a way to record my life. Movies would be nice, I can just picture myself sitting in my cabin-esque living room with the fire glowing, a cup of hot chocolate, a few graham crackers even, and indulging in a nice film.I can see myself in different places....I do feel that no matter what happens, I would love to travel the world, the world including the country I live in. I have a great passion to travel everywhere, and this isn't just me saying: I'm going to travel the world. This is me saying it and I really will do it. I feel that for being only 19 yaers old, I'm doing pretty well having traveled to approximately half of the states, including Hawaii, and having been to Ireland, Wales, South Africa, Mozambique, South Korea, Mexico, Canada, and a short stop in Japan have helped me on this journey, but I will continue this venture, you can count on that.I have so many thoughts running around my mind and I have many opinions.I had more I wanted to say, but I feel that this is enough for now.
I'm bored and want to do something. Sitting at home just won't do it for me, not today.

No comments: