Monday, September 22, 2008

do you think that some things are better left unsaid?

i'm not sure what i would title my blogs if it wasn't for lyrics, just throwing that out there.

So things are going okay. Life is "good" in many ways, but at the same time, I am not completely satisfied. I'm human, I should always be striving for more, especially in my relationship with Christ, and so I feel that it is just fine that i am not completely satisfied. I never should come to that point, I should always strive for more.

I feel like so many things are unreal. I also do not feel like my heart is into this post so this will probably end up being deleted in due time.

I need to fix some things in my life to make me happier. Including my current job situation, I love my job and the people there, but I can no longer make the drive 45 minutes out to go to work to get paid such a small amount. I need to find a closer job, a decent job. I need to ensure that my priorities are straight, they have been for the most part lately, I just need to keep it that way.

I feel like things are falling into place. I am happy for that. The pieces are starting to come together, or rather, the pieces of this puzzle are starting to show themselves, I have no idea how they come together at all. Just to get a glimpse of them has been interesting enough. I am slightly excited for what image they will create in my life at this time. I am very happy, I am near content, but far from complacent which is what I desire, to never be complacent.

Things are good.
I love life.
I love God for this life.
and I love my family.
I am blessed in so many unique ways, I am so excited to see what God has in store for my future.
I seriously am so in love with God.
He's so much more than amazing and He brings such a tremendous amount of joy to my life.


lovelovelove.

No comments: