Thursday, December 11, 2008

I am more than you know

Streetlights and open roads.
I am more than a face stuck living in one place.
So call me California, call me what you will.
Cause I am bigger than this place and so far from alone.
I don't believe in your hate, cause these stars are going to fade.
-Thriving Ivory


Anticipation: Over.
At least for the time being.
I am definitely looking forward to the rest of this ride.
Oh, the joy of roller coasters, especially Superman (see the previous blog if you are unsure as to what I'm talking about). Not seeing what is coming next, just experiencing pure bliss and happiness. You only have two choices, either to hate the ride and be afraid, or to enjoy every moment of it, no matter what loops and curves come next. Getting over fears, moving full speed ahead.







lovelovecalifornia

No comments: