Friday, December 5, 2008

Pack up, don't stray.

My nose is leaking. I find that term to be more appropriate than "running" because I barely even run, why would my nose?

Anyway,
There's not really too much to write about at the moment. I'm just kind of living life. Oh, but the new Britney Spears CD came out and I love it. Everyone seems to make fun of me or say "I guess we all have our guilty pleasures" as if it's wrong of me to like Britney Spears, but I do not feel that I am "guilty" for it. I am innocent and proud. haha, okay, anyway.

I wish I wasn't allergic to cats, or that I had allergy medicine. Then my nose wouldn't be leaking and my eyes wouldn't burn or swell up when I was around them. I think sometime this upcoming week I'm going to go get allergy medicine from my doctor so I can be A-OK. I heard Allegra (or whatever that allergy medicine is) works like a charm, so hopefully the doctor can prescribe me some of that.

"I will go Lord, send me." -Starfield
I am shouting that at the top of my lungs it seems. We'll see what God has planned in my life.

I want some paint and a few canvases, so I can well...paint pictures of the sort. I should add that to my Christmas list! Indeed I shall (:

I saw a couple of really great paintings this past Wednesday at Art Walk, they were beautiful. These people have talent. Some people, including myself at times, look at some of the art and say or think, "Oh, come on, I could do that." The thing is, even if we could make the same beautiful art as these people selling it, could we do it with the same passion and love? And even though we COULD do it possibly, we don't. We just sit around claiming we can do anything and everything yet never make an attempt to even do so. That's our problem with a lot of things it seems, I suppose some might call it "human nature," I think it's more of a "greed, pride, and egotistical" sort of thing. It's like in The Republic by Plato, we should do the task we are set to do and let others' do their tasks. I know that I often have trouble with correcting others whether it is in the way they stir the pot, the way they do a certain dance move, the way they solve a math problem, or the way they're living their life. It seems that I try to play the overseer when that's not what I am. I am a mere piece in the puzzle of life. I am working on this, though. I am also working on making my willpower even stronger. You can do it if you want to, too. All you have to do is say to yourself that you're going to do something, then actually do it. For example, if you say you're going to study before going out, then do that. If you say you're going to start saving money, then save money, and if you say you're going to wash your car as soon as you get home, do just that! It seems so easy, but for some people, like myself, it does get difficult at times. So I am going to strengthen my willpower! I am stoked. Meaning I need to go wash my car since I told myself I would do that today. haha.

Have a great day, all. Sorry this post is so random! (:





lovelovenonsense

No comments: