Sunday, December 28, 2008

I'm gonna speak the words that need no form.

Over the past year or so, I have changed. I have had my ups and downs, my failures and I have had my times of success. I have fallen, stumbled, tripped, and bruised. I have risen, healed, mended, and stood tall. I have made mistakes and I have forgiven myself for those. I have run away from truth, I have been unfaithful. I have begged for mercy, I have surrendered it all. I have learned, I have gained wisdom, I have overcome. I cannot hide from anything, anyone. I am living for Truth, Mercy, Love, Loyalty. I am living for God. I have been, I have made errors, but I will continue to worship the Lord, my God, for all eternity. I will learn to be content as Paul did. I will keep my focus on the God who saved my life. He continues to lift me up, He continues to love me, no matter what. I may gain new people in my life, but I will lose those people, I have gained God and I will never lose Him. I am in love with God and that is the only love I know. I want to show the world the love of God. I am going to do great things in His name, I know it, I can feel it. It's already begun. Each year, it seems that something new and exciting comes up, something for me to serve Him in an even greater way than my everyday life. I am blessed. Everything that happens, happens for a reason. I love my God for this. I love your God. I love our God. I love the God. I love God. I am going to continually grow closer to Him. I have stumbled, but I am going to get right back up and continue this awesome journey. Life is so much more than unpredictable. I am so much more than replaceable. He is my all in all. Forever and always.


btw--Next week (:


lovelovelove

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Many thanks for the information.