Saturday, January 10, 2009

Love will come set me free.

Days pass by and as they go, the clock is ticking. The constant of time is one of the few constants in the world, unfortunately to some people it is the only constant. The constant that I can never forget is the love of Christ. That is truly neverending, it is everlasting. He has done way too much in my life for me to not believe. God may not be a concept I can explain very well to many people, all I can do is tell people what He has done for me and show people the love of Christ. People need to recognize that something is different in me, therefore I must ensure that I am trying my hardest to shine that light, to love the least of these, to love the ones that so many deny. Love is my gift. Compassion. Kindness. The ability has been given to me to change the world, there is absolutely no way I will allow that to go to waste. I cannot deny this gift, I have accepted it with great honor. I am blessed more than I could ever explain. Everything in life happens for a reason, I am sure. The reasons may be unclear at first, but things will finally clear up, it might not be in any time you're wishing for, but it is the time God has set. Take everything as a blessing.

I'm living in California. There is no way that I could be here without God. I am working for Toms Shoes as a vagabond and impacting the world. I am helping to be the change. Keep your coins, I want change. Life will go on, life will be amazing. So far, it has been nothing but amazing. Sure, there have been some foggy times that I couldn't see the positive, but further down the road, I saw the good in it, and thankfully I have gotten to the point that I can usually stay positive about some of the worst situations. Blessed. Love. God loves me. God loves you. I love you.






lovelovelove

No comments: