Friday, January 16, 2009

No one's given up quite yet

I'm at a loss for words, so lost in love.
Lost, found, I'm here, but I still see nothing.
I want to know the mystery.
No greater love could be bestowed.
This love is the one true love.
Never do I desire for this love to ever be overpowered or replaced.
I have a greater purpose on this Earth than I could ever imagine.
Things are going to be greater than I could possibly even long for.
This life, it is going to result in so much more than I could ever want.
God knows what I need, I know that I need God.
Together, my life will go on in great success.
However, apart, things will not go so well.
I know this and I am capable of keeping this from happening, I do believe I can do this, I know I can, God knows I can, so why let myself and God down? There's no point.
Life is so much more than this. Life is God. God is life. God is love. Love is God.
In my mind, these things can only co-exist, never could one exist without the other.





loveloveblank

No comments: