Sunday, January 25, 2009

I stand here unashamed

Just clearing it up, I'm not some ridiculously depressed person or anything, I'm actually far from. I was just re-reading and thinking about my most previous post and realizing that it sounds negative and as if I am depressed, but trust me, I am not. I thought about deleting it, but I didn't find it right since it is true. I can state the truth about things of the sort and not be depressed by it, I consider it a gift, others call it lying. Take it as you will. I just wanted to clear the air in case there was any misunderstanding. I am blessed beyond belief and am so excited to see what I will accomplish throughout my life. I am doing big things. I am 19 years young and I have already done so much from driving a 15 passenger van to putting shoes on children's feet that live in developing countries and letting them know that someone, somwhere out there knows about them and cares about them. I have also played with the children of Maweni in Mozambique and made a lifelong connection with a young girl named Rute. I have been to Ireland and marched and did colorguard in two St Patrick's Day Parades. I have done so much in my life, these are just a FEW of the many extremely amazing things I have been able to take part of. I know that I will do many more great things in my lifetime, I believe I can do so much to change the world. I am called to be part of the change, I am going to aid in changing the world, you'll see. I will make a difference. I will never allow anybody to limit what I can do. I might not have the voice to speak up when I am angry or feel oppressed, however, I do have a strong enough voice to change the world. I am everything and more. I am stronger than you know, I am stronger than I know. Life is good, just sometimes, it gets difficult, but without those times, I cannot grow stronger, I cannot gain wisdom, and I cannot learn. So those hard times only make me that much better and only make my life that much more blessed. I love you all, pinky promise.






lovelovelove

No comments: