Thursday, October 30, 2008

I'm just a girl with the ability.

I'm cold as fire baby, hot as ice.
Holler if you hear me, can I get a witness?


You live, you learn.
I am still in that process.
I always will be.
And clearly, you have just begun.
I hope that you learn a lot during this time.
Take it, treasure it, appreciate it.
Maturity will come, wisdom will come.
It is a beautiful process, don't let it go to waste.
Learn to appreciate everything and everyone.
Just because you think one thing, doesn't make it true;
Actually, it is probably far from the truth.
It is difficult at times to distinguish, but you will learn.
Ask questions, don't accuse, try not to judge, make room for error.
Life doesn't come as easily as you've had it.
Things don't just come as you ask, you work for them.
The real world will welcome you whenever you're ready.
Strap in and enjoy the ride. This is what we call reality.





lovelovelearn

No comments: