Sunday, October 19, 2008

Newport Living

I spy everything I shouldn't.
I can spot the little specks of dirt that you're just brushing under the rug for somebody to stumble across later.
I am winning in this game of hide and seek. Your hiding spots are right in the open and yet you think of yourself as clever.
This song has only one ending, but you keep singing the wrong tune. Well-rehearsed? Maybe in your mind, but the people that are well-trained in this area can spot the flaws, noticing each and everytime you go off key. Start singing the correct melody to get this song back on the right track.
The train is coming full speed, you have to run faster and faster because you're going to get caught.
You might be able to dodge it for a little while, but in the end, you will not prevail.

Time is moving on and so am I.




lovelovelove

No comments: