Monday, October 13, 2008

you would kill for this, just a little bit, just a little bit, you would.

So last night was awful, today has been okay, but not great. Things are working out, though. I can tell. Whether it is the outcome I desire at the moment or not, it is the outcome that God has planned and that is truly what matters. I have once again realized in this situation that things are going to happen, I cannot control that. There is no reason for regrets, sure, I mess up, but so does everyone else. I am forgiven by God, if people don't forgive me, that's not too big of a deal, because people are going to do what they do and I cannot control other people, nor do I want to try, that seems like too big of a hassle for me to even attempt, I'll just leave other people to God. Overall, I am very happy. I know mistakes I have made and I have become more aware of things of the past that have slowly crept their way back in, and I am reminded to watch out and to make sure that those situations do not recur. Of course it will be difficult, but it wouldn't be life if it was a breeze. I am content with everything that has happened, finally. If I told you I wanted to talk to you regarding this situation, nevermind that. I am putting it in the past, I am moving forward with things, there is no reason I shouldn't. Sure, awkward moments will happen come later, but that's okay, if you know me well enough, you know that a day doesn't go by without me having an awkward moment. I tend to make situations awkward when they shouldn't be because I am just awkward in and of myself. I'm fine with that, though. Awkward is me, awkward is my life, awkward is my family and friends. Without awkward, I'm not sure how things would even continue on in my life. I love my life, therefore I must love awkward. And well...that's awkward. :)



lovelovelove

No comments: