Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Is this coincidence or connection?

Day one of mine and Sarah's quest for a better relationship with God has begun. We started out in Colossians, the focus on 3:5-17. It is quite amazing how God worked that one out. It relates so closely to our lives at the moment, God works in the most amazing of all ways and I couldn't appreciate Him anymore for that. Not only did God amaze me in that way, but today, I have been so extremely busy and under so much stress, and yet I was not stressed out at all and I have been happier than I have been in the past week or so as well. It was amazing, I feel like I'm on the right track. I love my friends and I love my life, I have been blessed to such an extreme and I am so thankful for that. I have friends supporting me on this journey as well as a friend going on this journey with me, not just any friend, but a true best friend, which I haven't had in a while. Well, Josh, but he is a boy, Sarah is my first girl best friend in quite some time and I am very thankful for her friendship, it truly does mean a lot to me. Things in my life have finally started to fall into place. Happiness truly is inevitable. :)


lovelovelove

No comments: